Sunday 17 February 2013

Whats In My Shopping Bag.....

I haven't been shopping in ages so whilst I had a £50 bullring voucher in hand I decided now was the right time to spend it. The problem with a voucher is that you are always looking for that 'perfect item' as you dont want to waste it on just anything. I already had in mind a floral topshop playsuit I had my eye on for some time. Unfortunately once I had it on it did not live up to expectations and the search continued. I must of been influenced by the small bit of a sunshine weve had this weekend as my purchases show....

 
I loved this silky top from Primark, thought it looked a lot more expensive than its £10 pricetag!

 
Neon is set to be HUGE this spring/summer so I have invested in a neon pink knitted jumper to wear over the top of a crisp white shirt teamed with skinny jeans and some brogues...geek chic at its best.


 
I am the worlds worst for not wearing any colour at all, black, grey and navy being a staple in my wardobe I decided to purchase this cute £13 primark dress. Ballerinas and my beige mac are my thoughts but might try and rock it up with my leather jacket too.
 
 
I have been looking for a drop hem dress for ages and my fashion crush Laura Whitmore wore one just like it so I was pleased as punch when I found this for £16 in New Look!


 
Well I couldnt resist a little black! Every girl needs some black ballerina's....

 
I love quirky accessories, dont wear them often but Im really keen to get into the piled high bangle look. I already have some evil eye jewellery but I cant get enough of it. I have a pendant I bought from New York that I want to make a bracelet from :-)
 
 
 
 
This super practical purse and phone holder is amazing. It holds your phone and your money & cards. My friend Christina introduced me to this and I managed to get the last polka dot one yesterday from Primark for £4. Perfect for any night out then lugging round a big purse!
 
Want to take part in whats in my shopping bag? Email grace.collins@live.co.uk

Happy reading,

Grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment